Tuesday, September 1, 2009

SpamIt Must Fall

Since SpamIt apparently have no plans to stop operating illegally, I have created a new blog to collate and present criminal evidence against them. I have named it "SpamIt Must Fall".

SpamItMustFall.blogspot.com

I posted an introductory entry there moments ago. Over the coming days, weeks and months I will be adding much more evidence. (But if you have an email address of any sort, trust me: you already have tons of evidence of their criminal wrongdoings.)

If there is anyone out there who would be willing to volunteer Russian or Ukranian translation services to duplicate this blog in those languages, I would be very interested to hear from you.

And if any of my readers knows any reasonable law enforcement agencies in Russia specifically who could assist, I would also love to hear from you.

Thanks for reading.

SiL / IKS / concerned citizen

No comments: